On this scroll you see an <quality> rarefaction sigil comprised of <precision> strokes. A sigil of refinement and introspection, found whenever something purifies itself.
As the sigil type can change from room-to-room, please be as specific as possible when documenting a location.
- Hodernia's Grace, ferry from Crossing to Leth Deriel (spring)
- Kertigen's Honor, ferry from Crossing to Leth Deriel (spring)
- Arthe Dale, swimming hole, first room after diving in (spring)
- Whitehall Commons housing area in the Shard Stormwill Tower, by the north apple tree (spring)
- [Southern Trade Route, Road to Shard], crossroads north of the Shard north gate by the muddy trail, also 2 east from this room (spring)
- [Eastern Lakeside, Small Path], outer Shard ring road, along the stretch that has N/S movement, in the room with the winding trail (Gilded Longleaf trail) (spring)
- [House of the Gilded Longleaf, Wooded Path], room past the path on the grounds; also 1 room NW from there (spring)
- Sunbeam Circle, housing area east of Shard, in the eastern-most room (one east from the gate) (spring)