On this scroll you see a <quality> abolition sigil comprised of <precision> strokes. A sigil of destruction, representing the pattern found at the ends of all things.
Abolition, when intersected with the other primary sigils, produces four secondary sigils.
|Primary Sigils||Secondary Sigils|
As the sigil type can change from room-to-room, please be as specific as possible when documenting a location.
- Crossing Temple - [Temple Grounds, Cobblestone Path], one room north from the entrance gate (Spring)
- [The Crossing, Full Moons Crescent] - in front of the seer (Spring)
- [Shard, Katamba's Crescent Road], 1 room east from the inside of the Shard N gate
- [Shard, East City Gates], inside the Shard E gate & one room south from the E gate
- [Tower of Shadows, Water Gallery], WM housing in Stormwill Tower
- [Sunbeam Circle, Campfire], center of the Sunbeam Circle housing area east of Shard
- [House of the Gilded Longleaf, Gardens], rooms S & SE past the arbor
- [Empath's Guild, Examining Room], stamina training room in Shard; also just outside the door
- * [Empaths' Guild, Herb Garden]: Ratha 3rd Tier, Ratha Empath Guild; also the Covered Patio nearby (summer)