Item:Slender eyebrow ring dangling a sigil
|slender <metal> eyebrow ring dangling an <gem> sigil|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- The eyebrow ring has a definite magical pattern, which is apparently a ritual focus.
- The focus has been enchanted with sublime care and reinforced with an Analogous Patterns sub-enchantment. It should be compatible with any ritual.
- While the magical nature of the focus is clear enough, you will need to study it more carefully to recollect how they function.
- You recognize that the ring is a ritual focus. It's a tool that assists in harnessing the mana required to cast ritual spells, if it is invoked while the spell is being prepared.
- In particular, this directly assists in harnessing mana. When activated, the ring will accumulate energy from mana streams that pass through it, stored within a core of specially enchanted cambrinth. The enchantment is designed for fluid discharge rather than lifespan, so the magician must skillfully direct the spell energy within moments of reaching the desired charge.
- The mana manipulation done through ritual foci are crude and often sharply limited by the design of the enchantment. Most ritual foci are limited to being useful only to a specific book of magic, though foci designed with incredible skill can be more broadly useful. No known ritual focus is fine enough to work at a level above the blunt strokes of empowering a ritual, much to the relief of their users' job security.
An example is a slender tursa eyebrow ring dangling an ice sapphire sigil.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.