Item:Jaunty fedora accented with a small shark
|jaunty <color> fedora accented with a small <gemstone> shark|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- HUG (worn): You flick your crimson fedora with your fingers, setting it to a jaunty angle at the back of your head.
- HUG (held): You toss your crimson fedora under your arm, sailing it back over the opposite shoulder and catching it neatly in front of you.
- PUSH (worn): You take off your hat a moment and fan yourself with it, then place it back upon your head.
- PUSH (held): You crumple your hat in one fist. Muahahaha!
- If you [PUSH hat it changes look to : You notice that the hat looks crumpled. Have to NUDGE to repair.
- PULL (worn): You pull your crimson fedora down over your ears.
- PULL (held): Blushing, you hide your face behind the crimson fedora, coyly peeking over the edge.
- TAP (worn): You tip your hat slightly, then give a mischievous wink.
- WAVE (worn): You reach up your hand to wave and accidentally knock your crimson fedora off instead. (hat now on ground)
- WAVE (held): You hold up your crimson fedora and wave it in the air like a banner.
- KICK (held): You drop your crimson fedora and kick it before it hits the ground, sending it sailing several feet away where it lays in a crumpled heap. Felt good, didn't it?
- If you [KICK hat it changes look to : You notice that the hat looks crumpled. Have to NUDGE to repair.
- KISS (worn): You take the hat off for a moment and wipe your mouth on the brim, then quickly replace it. Glancing around, you hope nobody noticed.
- KISS (held): You hold the crimson fedora in one hand and tap its brim against your lips, lost in thought.
- CLEAN (worn): You reach up and flick a speck of dust off your crimson fedora.
- CLEAN (held): You slap your crimson fedora against your thigh, shaking a small cloud of dust into the air.
- POKE (held): You toss your crimson fedora up a couple feet into the air, then jump up to catch it before it starts to fall towards the ground again.
- THROW (held): You fling your crimson fedora to the ground.
- SHAKE (worn): You run one hand along the brim while holding the crimson fedora in place with the other, smoothing and straightening it.
- SHAKE (held) (if not "damaged"): You flip your crimson fedora into the air and catch it with a single, smooth motion.
- SHAKE (held) (if kicked or pushed): You futilely try and shake some of the dents and dirt out of your crimson fedora, but it doesn't appear to work.
- EAT (worn): You take off your hat and gnaw on the brim.
- EAT (held): You gnaw on the brim of your hat.
- NUDGE (worn): You settle your crimson fedora more firmly on your head.
- NUDGE (held): You wave your crimson fedora briskly through the air, producing a crisp *thwap* as the air catches in the hat's crown and straightens out any dents that had formed.
An example is a jaunty titian fedora accented with a small ametrine shark.
Bold items are required materials for alterations.