- EAT <self>: : You nibble on your lip.
- <Player> gnaws on <his|her> lip.
- EAT <person>: produces different messages depending (in part)on the demeanor and race of you and your target. You may be seen to bite, nibble, nip, snap or bare your teeth.
- Warm: You nibble gently at <person>.
- Friendly: You nip <person> playfully.
- Neutral: You bite <person>!
- Reserved: You bare your <teeth/fangs> in warning at <person>.
- Cold: You snap at <person>, your teeth barely missing <his/her> flesh!
- EAT <object>: if the thing is consumable, EAT will produce the expected message, seen by the room if you're visible.
- You take a bite of the steak -- Mmmmm. Hearty and satisfying.
You can eat a healing herb from within an open container in your inventory.