Item:Fluttery skirt with a glittery gauze overlay
|fluttery <color> <fabric> skirt with a glittery gauze overlay|
|Look:||The full layers of the skirt are strewn with delicately embroidered <flower> blossoms.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 106,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Studying your skirt, you think you could PUSH, PULL, NUDGE, KICK, SALUTE, LEAP, RAISE, SHAKE, SHOW, SPIN, SWING, TURN, or WAVE it.
- PUSH: You push your <fabric> skirt tight against your waist, making it flutter like the wings of some brilliant butterfly.
- PULL: Moving in a rhythmic circle, you swish your <fabric> skirt quickly side-to-side, creating a blur of color and motion as you dance.
- NUDGE: You swing your right elbow, bowing and winking first to your right, then to your left.
- KICK: You begin a lively galliard, kicking with your right foot then your left, showing a bit of the skirt's glitter and <fabric> lining. You repeat both kicks and end with a leap into the air, landing with your right foot advanced.
- SALUTE: Arms outstretched, you fan your voile skirt wide, fluttering like the wings of some brilliant glitter and <fabric> butterfly.
- LEAP: In a flow of sinuous movement, you execute a series of graceful little leaps, landing neatly in a last flourish of skirts.
- RAISE: Raising the hem of your skirt slightly, you start a swift double branle, stepping left, bringing your feet together and kicking. Your skirt flashes with glitters and <fabrics> as you step to the right and finish by bringing your feet together with a sharp stamp.
- SHAKE: You shake your skirt, sending highlights of glitter racing over its <fabric> folds, making it snap in time with the stamp of your foot, ending with a drumming of your heels and a sudden stop.
- SHOW: You show the full width of your <fabric> skirt, from the glitters on one side to the <fabrics> on the other, fanning it out as you start the dance step called a simple. You bend your knees and take a short step, then rise up with a longer step. You end with a reverence, bowing low.
- SPIN: In a single lissome motion, you go high on your toes to whirl in a pirouette that sends your <fabric> skirt flashing out in a gossamer circle all around you.
- SWING: With a grin and a wink, you playfully swing your <fabric> skirt, lifting it just enough to show a flash of ankle as you sashay into a leisurely turn.
- TURN: You turn your skirt in a blaze of glitters as you sway to your right and make a deep curtsy, then turn again to your left, swaying gracefully and ending with the same low reverence.
- WAVE: Sweeping your skirt to the left, you follow it with a step by your left foot that sends its hem flying to reveal glitter and <fabric> stripes. You complete a graceful branle single by bringing your right foot to the left.
An example is fluttery charcoal voile skirt with a glittery gauze overlay.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.