Zombie kobold savage
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The festering morass of mortality before you is clearly of the kobold race, looking like a strange cross between human and common alley mutt. Rotting flesh hangs loosely from its disturbingly visible bones, making it clear that this beast hasn't been truly alive in quite some time. Its bulky form appears strong for a kobold, and capable of steady, devastating blows.
You recall everything noteworthy about a zombie kobold savage... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
Don't spawn the greatest on the Trail of Bones. Would eventually get 4 on me though.
Headhunters will stay at missile throwing spears. Once engaged at melee they will stop throwing their spears and attack normally.
- Cleric. With Benediction, PFE, MPP, GG, MAPP, and Centering. Could still handle four with no buffs at my ranks.
I think a cleric would be able to handle these as early as 70-75 ranks in combats and the appropriate buffs.
- Some light hits with 4 engaged at low 90's defenses.
- Trains well at mid-90's defenses.
- Softcap for defensive skills @110/115 ranks. Hardcaps @130 ranks. - 12/16/2015
Weapons and Magic
- Weapons in the low 70's with masteries at about 100 train well, some misses.
- TM and Debil in the mid 90's train well.
- Started these with 45 ranks w/50 in mastery. Soft capping weapons @ 95 ranks. Hard capping skinning w/arrange @ 185 ranks. - 2/28/16
- Still teaching weapons well at 120 ranks. Still getting good hits occasionally at 110 defenses.
- Boxes tough but possible at 60 ranks of Locksmithing skill.
- Hard caps Stealth skill at 162.
- Skinning skill trains well with one arrange at 92.
- Skinning skill after an arrange all at 93 ranks is sometimes successful.
- Hunt trains Perception skill OK if anything is nearby but their spawn rate isn't wonderful so the other rooms are often empty.
- Strength - is about (+1) 20
- Agility - is somewhat less (-3) 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less (-3) than 20
- Reflex - is about (-1) 20
- Stamina - is quite a bit less (-6) than 30
May be wearing any of the following (all armor is damaged):
(All armor is damaged)
- a bone-studded leather helm
- an iron-banded leather helm
- a mud-caked leather helm
- a rusty bascinet helm
- a warped bascinet helm
- a dented bascinet helm
- a charred cuirbouilli coat
- a cracked cuirbouilli coat
- a mud-caked cuirbouilli coat
- some gashed half plate
- some mud-caked half plate
- some rusted half plate
- some mud-caked double leather
- some rotting double leather
- some blackened double leather
- a rusted metal breastplate
- a warped metal breastplate
- a mud-caked metal breastplate
- some tarnished plate vambraces
- some rusted plate vambraces
- some warped plate vambraces
- some charred bone-studded greaves
- some muddy bone-studded greaves
- some rotting bone-studded greaves
- some rusted plate greaves
- some warped plate greaves
- some tarnished plate greaves
May be carrying any of the following: