Protection from Evil
(Redirected from PFE)
|Prerequisites:||Minor Physical Protection|
|Mana Type:||Holy magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / warding|
|Prep (min/max):||5 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||10 / 600|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self, PC|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||The Protection from Evil spell defends the faithful against the unholy touch of the Undead. It will also attempt to repel Necromancy, as well as any magic employed by otherwise cursed or Undead beings.|
|Effect:||Flat damage reduction and potency barrier against undead.|
|Example Messaging:||Start/Refresh: You are bathed in a soft white glow for a moment.|
End: The soft white glow fades from around you.
- Can be placed into the Osrel Meraud orb
- The effects from this spell and Minor Physical Protection stack, and provide additional flavor text.
- Will prevent a player from being grabbed by a giant skeletal claw in Zaulfung
- Will prevent a player from being hit by fleshrot from greater shadow hounds in the Zaulfung swamp
- Note there is also a devotion check for this protection
- Will prevent a player from being struck by a Maelshyvean Cinder Beast's explosion special attack, upon their death.
- Aids in the contest against Huldah's Pall if cast by an evil being, I.E. Sinister Maelshyvean hierophant