Once you pick up a shard from the EAST room, return to the WEST room and read the sign for instructions on how to convert it.
Once you have your new item, you can STUDY <shape> for the following information:
Looking at your <shape>, you feel certain that you could:
- TOUCH - to activate it as a light source.
- RUB - to improve your spirit regeneration for a time.
- KISS - to remove death's sting from yourself.
- CLENCH - to free yourself from engagements and injure those engaged to you.
- (Per GM Melete, Empaths can use this without shock if they are NOT in brawling mode. In brawling mode, the Empath will receive shock if a non-construct is affected.)
- FOCUS - to investigate its magical properties.
- LOOK - to see at a glance how charged it is.
- ADJUST - to change where it is worn.
- Options: belt, ankle, tail, upper arm, wrist, neck
You recall that the glass <shape> has been imbued with holy enchantments that passively convert sunlight into energy. The glass <shape> takes four days to recharge when fully depleted.
(also while you are still in the festival adjustment room)
A nearby acolyte informs you that while you are in this workshop you may also:
- TURN it to change the color or texture of the glass.
- PAT it to change the shape of the glass.
- WAVE it to change how the glass is held by the chain.
- TILT it to change the embellishments of the chain.
- POKE it to change the material of the chain.
The acolyte smiles and mentions that each change costs five gold Dokoras.
<color or texture> glass <shape> <held by> <embellishment> <material> chain
These choices are purely aesthetic. There are 100,200,240 different combinations. If you saw every option (not combination) once, it would cost 99 plats.
Choices are listed in the order they rotate through.
Related forum posts
Click here to search for related posts.