Item:Intricate tyrium hand suspended from a cord of darkly glistening spidersilk
|intricate tyrium hand suspended from a cord of darkly glistening spidersilk|
|Look:|| Default: The thumb and the index finger bear a shimmering luster. The other three fingers are matte tyrium.|
1 upgrade: The thumb, the index finger, and the middle finger bear a shimmering luster. The remaining two fingers are matte tyrium.
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot, Hand of Glory (1)|
This appears to be a Hand of Glory, an enchantment designed to hold multiple magical rings which may otherwise interfere with each other. You may also INVOKE it to change its appearance once in a while.
You hold the tyrium hand in your hands and detect the delicate structure of a Divine Intervention enchantment.
You believe the magic capable of interacting with certain magical rings, as well as of some limited transformation.
Use of a potency crystal allows the tyrium hand to hold one more ring.
The tyrium hand has been upgraded [number] times, and can be upgraded [number] more times.
The next unlock will increase the number of rings the tyrium hand can hold to [number].
Note: Maximum number is 5. Starts at 2.
Once per day the hand can be INVOKED to change the appearance. The result will be: a/an <adjective> <material> hand <accessory>.
- (no/blank accessory)
- shaped like a grotesque five-legged spider
- suspended from a cord of darkly glistening spidersilk
- suspended from a cord of yellowish nightreaver silk
- suspended from a plait of darkly glistening nightweaver silk
- suspended from a plait of stark white eolienne
- suspended from a plait of twisted spidersilk
- suspended from a rope of pallid nightweaver silk
- suspended from a rope of stark white nightweaver silk
- suspended from a rope of twisted eolienne
- tipped with blood-red stura atulaves
- tipped with emerald-pierced wraithhearts
- tipped with grey atulaves
- tipped with iridescent spectrolites
- tipped with riftstones
- tipped with Ulhari prisms
- webbed with pallid spidersilk
- webbed with yellowish nightsilk
- webbed with sticky grey nightsilk
- with Alshabi stone inlay
- with blood-red stura atulave inlay
- with chartreuse-pierced wraithheart inlay
- with gloamstone inlay
- with grey atulave inlay
- with Katamba's spire inlay
- with knifelike prongs for fingers
- with melon-hued stura atulave inlay
- with merlot ruby inlay
- with peacock jasper inlay
- with riftstone inlay
- wrapped in cobwebs