Item:Black suede pants embroidered with snarling lion along one leg
|black suede pants embroidered with snarling lion along one leg|
|Look:||Masterful needlework along the left pant leg depicts the image of a roaring lion, the vibrant threads making it appear to be tearing through the suede from the inside.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Premium raffles, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- STUDY: As you study the pants, you think you could probably pull, push, clean and poke them.
- PULL: You tug on the belt loops of your suede pants, carefully adjusting their fit to your liking.
- PUSH: You shove your hands in your pants pockets as you contemplate the situation.
- CLEAN: You brush off your suede pants, making sure you look presentable.
- POKE: You put your hands on your hips, expressing a look of disgust.