Red brocket deer
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
A rather small species of deer, the brocket deer is unusual in that it will aggressively defend its territory. Standing about twelve hands high, it is characterized by its oversized ears and a reddish tint to its coat. Its front hooves are quite large in particular, ideal for use in both attacking and swift leaps.
Hunting ground is shared with low level cougars. The hunting range comes in three tiers of four rooms, each with its own tier of hunting deer.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- Area spawns 5 red brocket deer and 1 cougar per hunter.
- As of 3.0, cleric using buffs (mapp, mpp, maf, ben, sol) with ~120 in defenses can comfortably handle 4.
- Large edge stopped moving at 180. 20/SEP/2013
- Soft cap at 165
- Hard cap at 180
- These are training my defenses pretty well in the 150-170 range but barely move weapons off dabbling in the 140-150 range.
- Experiencing the same. -Czidvar
- Soft cap on TM around 155, Soft cap weapon 146 mentals in 25-30 range as Warmage -Xedis
- Evasion: 200 36% dabbling (1/34)
- Stealth: 175 11% dabbling (1/34)
- Perception 228 clear (0/34) (via HUNT)