Wood Troll (2)
The wood troll stands between seven and eight feet in height. Its skin is a tough, bark-like texture, covered haphazardly with patches of a mossy grey fur. It looks at you with beady black eyes, staring down a long nose that protrudes from his face like a twisted root.
This version of Wood Troll is sometimes referred to as Super Wood Trolls.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: NONE. However, see area info.
The Ker'Leor environment prevents Anther's Call from working on the Wood Trolls, Gypsy Marauders, Morah Vines, and Morah Creepers found there:
You gesture at a wood troll.
The wood underfoot creaks slightly, but nothing else happens.
- Strength - is not quite 20
- Agility - is not quite 20
- Discipline - is not quite 20
- Reflex - is not quite 20
- Stamina - is not quite 20
Body Parts N/A
- ARRANGE INFO: The troll cannot be skinned, so you can't arrange it either
- Spawn: A troll just arrived!
- Entrance: A wood troll stalks into view, hissing menacingly.
- Exit: A wood troll stalks <direction>.
- Death: A wood troll moans and topples over, quickly taking on a stiff, wooden appearance.
- Decay: A wood troll decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a wood troll... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
There are two different difficulties of Wood Troll.