Cavalier, dashingly-dressed and filled with the wild blood of the gypsy, the marauder cuts an impressive figure despite his penchant for murder and mayhem.
Defenses: armors, shield, defending, parry, and evasion all capped at 145.
Weapons: learning noticeably slowed at ~108.
TM stopped teaching at 121.
Defense soft cap seems to be 113.
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: NONE. However, see area info.
The Ker'Leor environment prevents Anther's Call from working on the Gypsy Marauders, Wood Trolls, Morah Vines, and Morah Creepers found there:
You gesture at a gypsy marauder.
The wood underfoot creaks slightly, but nothing else happens.
- Strength - is about 20
- Agility - is about 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 20
- Reflex - is about 20
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 20
Body Parts N/A
- ARRANGE INFO: The marauder cannot be skinned, so you can't arrange it either.
- Spawn: A gypsy marauder suddenly leaps from hiding and attacks!
- Entrance: A gypsy marauder suddenly swings into view, laughing and brandishing his weapon.
- Exit: A gypsy marauder disappears <direction>, hooting and yelping like an animal.
- Death: The marauder stares ahead in disbelief before falling to the ground in a crumpled heap.
- Decay: A gypsy marauder decays away.
You recall everything noteworthy about a gypsy marauder... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.