The "Serpent of Discord," Ushnish brings disease, old age, ice ages, floods, and famines. Ushnish's anger is what causes lava to flow and the fires of the World Dragon to explode up and out. His tantrums are well known for causing earthquakes.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Western side of The Crossing, west the Pawn Shop.
- Slab in the Temple situated beyond the Gate of Souls
- In the Forest of Night - no favor orbs
- Shard, Temple of Darkness - no favor orbs
- The Stone Construct at the Golden Heights of Muspar'i in the northern part of town
- Ushnish's staff is named Indakar Grkhh'a -- "Bringer of Thunder" in Eth'ral'khh.
- Created the Merrows.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Temple of the North Wind Frieze
Found NE from the entrance:
- Each frieze portrays people powerless in the face of nature's fury. Sharks feed on men swept overboard as stormy seas swamp a ship. Families flee a village in the path of lava pouring from a volcano. Searchers hunt through the ruins of a town destroyed by a wind storm, digging out bodies. Skeletally thin figures scavenge for food in a field killed by drought. A viper coils around a wasted woman dying from plague. Etched beneath the images are the words, "Terror and Pain: Destructive Rage."
Related forum posts