Item:Porcelain toy clothed in vestments
|porcelain toy <immortal> clothed in <fabric> vestments|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 443/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 439/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- HUG: You pull your toy <immortal> close to you in a brief hug, taking comfort from the cuddly feel of its soft body.
- RUB: You rub your cheek against your toy <immortal>, smiling slightly as the soft material tickles your skin.
- POKE: You poke a finger at your toy <immortal> expectantly, trying to nudge it into movement, but nothing happens. As you grow more impatient, the <immortal> suddenly seems to jerk slightly, but is still before you can blink.
- PULL: You tug at the leg of your toy <immortal>, but it seems to be firmly attached.
- TAP: You tap a finger forcefully against your toy <immortal>, claiming it as your own.
- SHAKE: As you glance down, you notice a small bug crawling over your toy <immortal>. You shake it frantically, trying to get the creature to fall off.
- KISS: You purse your lips, lifting your toy <immortal> to kiss its painted face gently. Nope. Not as good as the real thing.
- SNUGGLE: You cuddle your toy <immortal> in your arms, feeling ready to protect it from the world.
- FILL: What do you want to fill your toy <immortal> with?
- Can fill with a drink
- YANK (empty): You yank off the head of your toy <immortal>, carefully removing a tiny crystal flask from its hiding place. As you lift the flask to your lips, you realize that it's empty. Muttering to yourself, you slip the flask back into your <immortal> and replace its head.
An example is a porcelain toy Harawep clothed in velvet vestments .
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.