Item:Pair of dice with shell-shaped pips
|pair of <wood> dice with <color> shell-shaped pips|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- APPRAISE: Shows the condition of the dice.
- CARVE: You contemplate carving your dice, but realize it is rather pointless for games that aren't played with just two dice.
- EXHALE: You curl your fist around your wooden dice, then blow on them.
- KISS: You brush your lips across the wooden dice and whisper encouragingly to them.
- POKE: You poke and turn your wooden dice, looking for any imperfection that might throw off a good roll.
- SHAKE: You cup the dice in your hand and jiggle them noisily.
- SHUFFLE: You toss your wooden dice jauntily from hand to hand.
- SNUGGLE: You hold your wooden dice to your ear, listening, then nod.
- SWEAR: You mutter a sharp oath and stare at the wooden dice incredulously.
- TAP: You tap the pips on your wooden dice then stack them with the numbers you hope will show facing up.
- THROW: You toss your dice with a clatter! They come up showing <number> and <number>!
- You scoop up your dice before anyone else can touch them.
- TOSS: You toss your wooden dice from hand to hand.
- TURN: The dice click together as you rub them between your palms.
An example is a pair of teak dice with powdery blue shell-shaped pips .
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.