- Fashioned a thealstone "patch" to temporarily keep the nimbuses at bay.
- Apprentice to Mortom Saist
- Responsible for ritually Naming the Vellano Grazhir shard fragment.
- Member of the Progeny of Tezirah
- A Letter to the Guild by Tozu Ayochi
You see Artificer Tozu Ayochi, a Gnome.
A protective cage of blue-white lines surrounds Tozu. The lines form a latticework of geometric shapes that create bizarre composite symbols across his body.
Tozu has an oval face, piercing grey eyes and a bulbous nose. He has thinning raven-black hair, with pale skin and a thin build.
He is short for a Gnome.
He appears to be an adult.
He is wearing a tooled leather enchanter's satchel with antiqued silver buckles, a black gold kyanite gwethdesuan, a black gold jadeite gwethdesuan, a satin crimson sash embroidered with the symbol of Tezirah, a black robe shot with golden thread and some sturdy black boots.