|Name||Skill||Season||Time||Special Conditions||Terrain||Body Part Healed|
|sufil sap||120||ALL, possibly more difficult in winter||day||chaparral, coastal, scrub and thorn||external eye wounds|
You recall sufil sap is used to heal external eyes injuries, and is generally found in coastal areas, chaparrals, and scrub or thorn areas.
Sufil sap is found on protruding round seeds on low-growing stalks of tiny plants. The plants are covered with tiny blue-green, four-petaled flowers. It is sticky and clear, with a slightly sour flavor.
- Acenamacra, The Beach
- Acenamacra, The Village Path
- Arthe Dale, but not in the garden.
- Crossing, Willow Walk (except the Water Lily Pool)
- El Bains, Neer's Hummock
- Riverhaven Exterior, Southwest Gate
- Siksraja, Siksraja, Vajfakaln (path to the shrine)
- Temple, Garden in Riverhaven
- East Gate Road (from 1N of the crossroads at the east gate to 1E of the crossroad at the north gate)
- Steelclaw Clan, Baily (northwest)
- Steelclaw Clan, Cistern
- Whitehall Commons, Herbal Gardens (not shown on the referenced map, enter from the infirmary)
- Western Road, Foot of Wyvern Mountain
- Wyvern Trail, Narrow Path (east room)
- Aesry Surlaenis'a, Outside the Necropolis
- Aesry Surlaenis'a,Ondjai Courtyard
- Aesry Surlaenis'a, Peri'el Prayer Gate
- Cleric Guild, Garden Retreat in Ratha
- Crescent Gardens, Memorial Arch (Entrance to empath gathering hall in Mer’Kresh)
- Empaths' Guild, Grassy Clearing in Ratha
- Empaths' Guild, Herb Garden in Ratha
- Onsuwayo's Clinic, Roof Garden in Ratha
- Ratha, Shore Walk (by the Slab)
- Wishing Well Grove on M’Riss
- Himineldar Shel, Mountain Road (trail to mountain giants )
- Dry to prepare.
- (old system) As a salve or dried and powdered it can be rubbed on specific wound locations in addition to being eaten. Doubling up the dose has not negative side effect (as long as it's eaten and rubbed).
- Only foraged sufil sap can be used for remedies. Store bought does not seem to work. Appraise to see which type it is.