Skeletal kobold savage
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The fleshless skeleton before you is clearly of the kobold race, looking like a strange cross between human and common alley mutt. Its bones have been picked completely clean of carrion, revealing a strangely elongated and contorted structure beneath. Its bulky form appears strong for a kobold, and capable of steady, devastating blows.
You recall everything noteworthy about a skeletal kobold savage... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
- Some light hits with 4 engaged at low 90's defenses.
- Trains well at mid-90's defenses.
Weapons and Magic
- Weapons in the low 70's with masteries at about 100 train well, some misses.
- TM and Debil in the mid 90's train well.
- Boxes tough but possible at 60 ranks of Locksmithing skill.
- Hard caps Stealth skill at 162.
- Skinning skill trains well with one arrange at 92.
- Skinning skill after an arrange all at 93 ranks is sometimes successful.
- Hunt trains Perception skill OK if anything is nearby but their spawn rate isn't wonderful so the other rooms are often empty.
- Strength - is about (+1) 20
- Agility - is somewhat less (-3) 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less (-3) than 20
- Reflex - is about (-1) 20
- Stamina - is quite a bit less (-6) than 30
May be wearing any of the following (all armor is damaged):
- a bone-studded leather helm
- an iron-banded leather helm
- a mud-caked leather helm
- a rusty bascinet helm
- a warped bascinet helm
- a dented bascinet helm
- a charred cuirbouilli coat
- a cracked cuirbouilli coat
- a mud-caked cuirbouilli coat
- some gashed half plate
- some mud-caked half plate
- some rusted half plate
- some mud-caked double leather
- some rotting double leather
- some blackened double leather
- a rusted metal breastplate
- a warped metal breastplate
- a mud-caked metal breastplate
- some tarnished plate vambraces
- some rusted plate vambraces
- some warped plate vambraces
- some charred bone-studded greaves
- some muddy bone-studded greaves
- some rotting bone-studded greaves
- some rusted plate greaves
- some warped plate greaves
- some tarnished plate greaves
May be carrying any of the following: