|Relatives||Mikeale (son), Shimmers (Sister), Aaiyaah (brother), Zumahs (brother)|
You see Shaydee Coldsilence, Smuggler of Elanthia, a S'Kra Mur. She has a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of her skull, slitted dark eyes and an elegant snout, camouflage scales with a pale silver underbelly, a slender tail and a curvaceous figure. She is elderly. She has a tattoo of the fearsome World Dragon spouting blue flames from it's snarling jaws that form the words "Bound by fire" as it curls menacingly around on her tail.
Name: Shaydee Coldsilence in commonspeak but Hsssxxssss in S'kra Mur which means dappled shadows gathering under the elm tree.
Profession: Thief/smuggler and locksmith but pretends to be a Barbarian, or sometimes a ranger depending on her mood. Often hints she is a thief but denies the existance of such a guild.
Guild: Use to be primarily in The Crossing Guild, but since the demise of Kalag the Black, moved to Riverhaven Guild doing smuggling operations for Crow and Swan. Returned to Crossing only to get herself exiled for suspected sorcery, (It was all a misunderstanding, I swear!) so made a run for it to Shard where she is now an upstanding citizen.
- Joined the thieves guild not long after the 23rd day of the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer in the year of the Amber Phoenix, 332 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer. (June 1997)
- Broke several "old code" rules in the beginning and was reprimanded by her elders.
- Authored the Shaydee Guide to Alchemy by dictating the information to her fellow conspiritor Nishu, as together they unraveled the secret to making poison. This book is now kept in the Thieves Guild Library.
- Was one of the first thieves to carve a master's and a grandmaster's iron lockpick.
- Was a high priestess in a group of a Dragon Priest (cult) for a few years, before converting back to the traditional gods, now honoring Damaris the Panther and Ushnish the Viper above the others. Still holds the World Dragon in high esteem.
- Joined the Mentor Society and together with Valloa, organized several thief days and guild lectures to educate her fellow thieves.
- After leaving the Mentor Society continued to organize events for thieves.
- Took on several young apprentices and trained them up in the ways of the thief.
- Fought against Zukir during the down fall of the Crossing guild and confronted him personally.
- Still honors the memory of Kalag the Black
- Member of the Locksmith Union
- Is considered a "legend" in her guild but denies this, referring to herself as nothing more than a common thief.
- Despite her denials, Shaydee was the first female thief to officially earn the title "Grandmaster thief", and third thief over all. Later she earned the official title "legendary thief".
- It is said that Shaydee was involved in the attempted corruption of a certain Therengia Cavalry Commander by the name of Barola. Despite this Barola was still promoted to ambassador for the Baron.
- Set up the great scroll www.shaydeelane.50megs.com for the benefit of her fellow thieves. (It's no longer active)