|Location:||Rushleel's Bar (Ranik Map 1d)|
Rushleel is the Crossing Barbarian Guild bartender.
You see Bartender Rushleel Roquor, a Human Barbarian.
He has heavy laugh lines around his deep-set grey eyes. His thinning grey hair contrasts starkly with his rough, tanned skin.
He is mature for a Human.
He has some light stubble on his face.
He has a tattoo of a clenched fist holding aloft a bloodied sword on his right forearm.
He is holding a cotton rag in his right hand.
He is wearing a stained white linen apron, some simple black leather boots, a dark green linen shirt with rolled-up cuffs and some faded pants.
- AGONAR: Rushleel's face breaks into a big grin as he says, "Yeah, that ol' Agonar is quite the ladies' man. Why, he even hooked Silvyrfrost at the traitor's coronation. Leave it to him to pick up a date at a royal function!"
- ANHH'SHRE: Rushleel glances around a moment before whispering, "Word on the street is she had a guy she fell head over heels with when she was younger, but he ditched her for some sexy daughter of a Rathan merchant."
- BADGER: Rushleel's eyes lower as he says in a subdued tone, "Raellia used to teach that form. Came out as she was workin' with that no-good gnome Callava. So Pit Master Yutwian took over the job and ran her outa the clan. Shame to lose such a beauty, but jealousy and greed got no place in the Guild."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "You kin find him near T'Kiel, down south."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "If you're lookin' for the pit, you should look around them Kaerna stables."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "He lives up on Gibbet Hill, just outside of Dirge."
- DRAGON: Rushleel says, "The fierce strength, stamina and heart of the Dragon form! Uthranalak is the Pit Master for that particular Dance."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "If you're lookin' to learn it, you'd best jump in a boat to the islands. Watch out for them corsairs though -- they get uppity with visitors."
- Rushleel continues whispering, "You'll need to use a coupla your abilities to gain entrance though. Good eyes and nimble feet'll get you where you need to go."
- EAGLE: Rushleel says, "Pit Master Calenra teaches the graceful form of the Eagle. That 'un gives you the eagle's eye. Helps ya shoot better, and see further."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "I hear Calenra hangs out in Mo's trainin' yard. I'd start my search there if I was you."
- FLOUNDER: Rushleel snorts and says, "You see fish on the menu? I didn't think so."
- MO: Rushleel's face grows solemn as he mutters, "You don't wanna mess with that lug. I once saw him pummel a lad half to death with a turkey bone."
- PANTHER: Rushleel says, "Ah, the grace of the Panther form. Makes you nimble and quick, as well as a bit sneakier."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "Sathralor is the master of that form. You can find her down in Ilithi. Her pit is somewhere in the Dragon's Breath forest."
- RUSHLEEL: Rushleel says, "Who me? I'm just plain folk, a simple bartender."
- SWAN: Rushleel says, "Ol' Nightlark teaches that 'un. Keeps ya on yer toes."
- Rushleel glances around a moment before leaning in to whisper, "I hear she hangs out at the gymnasium down in the Elven city."
- T'KIEL: Rushleel's face brightens considerably. "Whoo! Now THERE'S a woman," he breathes. "That lass has more curves than a scimitar! But don't let the looks fool ya -- she's meaner than an alley cat when she's mad."
- TUSFAOV: Rushleel says, "That man is quite honestly the best battle strategist this land has ever seen. Of course, it runs in his family -- alla them Casparas is brilliant."
- WOLVERINE: Rushleel says, "Mopeliar teaches the fierce form of the Wolverine. Seek him out if you're worthy of his teachings."
- Rushleel leans in and whispers, "You can find him out in Wolf Clan in the lodge. Pay particular attention to a certain wolf pelt..."