Item:Puffy haversack in the shape of a large starfish
|puffy <fabric> haversack in the shape of a large <color> starfish|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, and WAVE (at a target) the <fabric> haversack.
- WEAR: Fluidly, you sling the strap of your haversack over your shoulder.
- REMOVE: Dropping your shoulder, you let the strap of your haversack fall, moving it to your hands.
- PUSH (1x): You shake your haversack, causing its contents to shift.
- PUSH (2x): You shift your haversack, causing its contents to resettle.
- PULL (held):You fiddle with the strap on your <fabric> haversack, settling it more comfortably.
- PULL (worn): You tug on your <fabric> haversack, adjusting the straps for a better fit.
- WAVE haversack at <person>: Brandishing your <fabric> haversack, you start whacking <Person> with a puffy <fabric> haversack in the shape of a large <color> starfish, hitting her upside the <body part>!/ hitting her right in the (various body parts)!
- Brandishing her <fabric> haversack, <Person> suddenly starts whacking you upside the head!/ in the (body part)!
- WAVE haversack at <person> (right after having hit them): Better give them a break before smacking them again!
- <person> looks like she wanted to hit you with her haversack.
- WAVE haversack at self: You swing your <fabric> haversack wildly about and it flails around, whapping you right in the face, leaving you a bit stunned!
An example is puffy dragonar haversack in the shape of a large aubergine starfish .
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.