(Redirected from Ethereal shield)
|Prerequisites:||Air Lash, Stone Strike, Geyser, Gar Zeng or Fire Shards|
|Ward Slots:||This spell uses 1 ward slot when cast by Warrior Mages, 2 ward slots for everyone else.|
|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / warding|
|Prep (min/max):||1 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||0 / 400|
|Valid Spell Target:||Group, Area|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||The Ethereal Shield spell offers some protection from elemental damage, regardless of its source. All members of your group will be covered by the shield.|
|Effect:||Non-ablative elemental damage shield.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.
A shimmering ethereal shield surrounds you.
|Post String(s):||who is surrounded by a shimmering shield|
- The ethereal shield's appearance can be altered with the Pattern Hues cantrip. Examples:
- Initial Hue: You gesture. A hazy storm grey ethereal shield surrounds you.
- Hue Adjustment: You gesture. Your hazy storm grey ethereal shield shifts to a shadowy charcoal black hue and shimmers slightly.
- Defaults to affecting your group.
- Can be CAST SELF to affect only yourself instead.
- Can be CAST AREA to affect the entire room instead if you know the Area Casting feat.