Small Blunt skill
Spells and abilities that boost Small Blunt
- Dragon Form (Barbarian)
- Khri Strike (Thief)
- Mantle of Flame (Warrior Mage)
- Oath of the Firstborn (Ranger)
- Righteous Wrath (Paladin)
Spells and abilities that decrease Small Blunt
Small Blunt Weapons
There are two weapon types included in this skill:
- Light blunts
- Medium blunts
Light blunt weapons are the smallest and lightest category of blunt weapons. Generally considered underdeveloped and underpowered, they do not enjoy wide popularity, though they can be used by Thieves for their ambush stun ability. Most halfling oriented weapons are light blunt.
Medium blunt weapons are a great step above light blunt weapons. They, similar to medium edged weapons, lack the power of the large and twohanded blunt weapons. There are several good store-bought varieties available as well as several versions sold at festivals.
An effective combo is
dodge > feint > bash > sweep > draw > swing
The dodge and feint can be omitted without sacrificing TOO much balance.
- Dwarven hammer or Polished dwarven hammer with a mikkhalbamar grip - Store bought, weigh 55 stones.
- Nightmare-black bone club encircled by a road of glittering stars - Festival weapon, has a little more puncture damage but weighs only 40 stones.