(Redirected from DR 3.0)
DragonRealms 3.0 is a series of major updates to core game mechanics, including skills, combat, magic, and guild reqs, as outlined below.
Guild 3.0 Updates
- Barbarian 3.0
- Bard 3.0
- Cleric 3.0
- Empath 3.0
- Moon Mage 3.0
- Necromancer 3.0
- Paladin 3.0
- Ranger 3.0
- Thief 3.0
- Trader 3.0
- Warrior Mage 3.0
- Getting charged with Forbidden Practices will now give Social Corruption.
- Spheres of Influence: Each guild now has a defined set of skills and stats for which they have a special affinity.
- Bone carving released.
See DragonRealms 3.0 Testing for specifics.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Will we get a Stat Respec?
- A: Yes. When you're converted, you'll be able to restore your stats to your racial minimums and receive a refund for all TDPs spent. When you do that, re-training your stats will not cost you any money.
- Q: Will I have to RESPEC to get my scroll/spell slot/starting stat point?
- A: No. You will receive them regardless. RESPEC is for those who want to move around their stats.
DragonRealms 3.0 Changes: detailed documentation