Skeletal kobold headhunter
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The fleshless skeleton before you is clearly of the kobold race, looking like a strange cross between human and common alley mutt. Its bones have been picked completely clean of carrion, revealing a strangely elongated and contorted structure beneath. Its bulky form appears strong for a kobold, and capable of steady, devastating blows.
You recall everything noteworthy about a skeletal kobold headhunter... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
- Some light hits with 4 engaged at low 90's defenses.
- Trains well at mid-90's defenses.
Weapons and Magic
- Weapons in the low 70's with masteries at about 100 train well, some misses.
- TM and Debil in the mid 90's train well.
- Boxes tough but possible at 60 ranks of Locksmithing skill.
- Hard caps Stealth skill at 162.
- Skinning skill trains well with one arrange at 92.
- Skinning skill after an arrange all at 93 ranks is sometimes successful.
- Hunt trains Perception skill OK if anything is nearby but their spawn rate isn't wonderful so the other rooms are often empty.
- Strength - is not quite (-1) 20
- Agility - is about (0) 20
- Discipline - is somewhat less (-3) than 20
- Reflex - is about (0) 20
- Stamina - is quite a bit less (-6) than 30
- It is wearing a woven reed basket
May be wearing any of the following (all armor is damaged):
- a bone-studded leather helm
- an iron-banded leather helm
- a mud-caked leather helm
- some blackened double leather
- some rotting double leather
- some mud-caked double leather
- a charred cuirbouilli coat
- a cracked cuirbouilli coat
- a mud-caked cuirbouilli coat
- some charred bone-studded greaves
- some muddy bone-studded greaves
- some rotting bone-studded greaves
May be carrying any of the following:
- a battered ash spear
- a battered pine spear
- a battered leather-wrapped spear
- a battered modwir spear
- a battered bone-shafted spear
- a cracked ash spear
- a cracked pine spear
- a cracked bone-shafted spear
- a cracked modwir spear
- a cracked leather-wrapped spear
- a pike
- a scarred bone-shafted spear
- a scarred ash spear
- a scarred modwir spear
- a scarred pine spear
- a scarred leather-wrapped spear
- a scimitar
- a scorched ash spear
- a scorched modwir spear
- a scorched pine spear
- a scorched bone-shafted spear
- a scorched leather-wrapped spear
- a splintering bone-shafted spear
- a splintering leather-wrapped spear
- a splintering modwir spear
- a splintering pine spear
- a splintering ash spear
- a sun-bleached ash spear
- a sun-bleached modwir spear
- a sun-bleached leather-wrapped spear
- a sun-bleached bone-shafted spear
- a sun-bleached pine spear
- a twisted modwir spear
- a twisted ash spear
- a twisted pine spear
- a twisted bone-shafted spear
- a twisted leather-wrapped spear