Item:Worn grey hitman's backpack with fraying straps
|worn grey hitman's backpack with fraying straps|
|Look:||The worn leather flap of the backpack boasts two rawhide ties dyed black, though some of the color has worn off from excessive use. On the bottom of the bag, an undyed leather patch covers a hole, stitched on to the container with thin hemp rope.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||18 length x 13 width x 8 height (1500 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Quelling the Riot/End loot|
- STUDY:You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the backpack. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your backpack. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, SMELL, SHAKE, THUMP and BITE it.
- OPEN: You open the backpack, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- Others see: [Player] quietly opens a worn grey hitman's backpack with fraying straps.
- CLOSE: You close the hitman's backpack, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- Others see: [Player] closes a worn grey hitman's backpack with fraying straps quietly.
- TIE: You tie a knot securing your backpack closed.
- Others see: [Player] ties a knot to secure their backpack closed.
- UNTIE: You unravel the knot holding your backpack closed.
- Others see: [Player] unravels the knot holding [his/her] hitman's backpack closed.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the backpack, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- Others see: [Player] taps [his/her] hitman's backpack, [his/her] fingers creating a quiet tattoo against the soft material.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your hitman's backpack, the texture soft under your touch.
- Others see: [Player] rubs [his/her] fingers against [his/her] hitman's backpack.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your backpack.
- Others see: [Player] absently wipes [his/her] hand off on [his/her] hitman's backpack.
- POKE: You prod your backpack in an attempt to determine something about its contents. Unfortunately you cannot glean any new information through this method. Maybe you should open it up and just look inside.
- Others see: [Player] prods [his/her] hitman's backpack thoughtfully.
- PUSH: Using both hands and straining, you attempt to squeeze your backpack into a smaller, more compact size. You feel like your efforts have left it at the same dimensions, though.
- Others see: Using both hands and a great deal of effort, [Player] squeezes [his/her] hitman's backpack. However, when [he/she] is finished, the backpack looks no different.
- PULL: You tug at the mouth of your backpack, pulling it open.
- Others see: [Player] pulls open [his/her] hitman's backpack.
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open backpack, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- Others see: [Player] makes broad, frantic fanning motions above [his/her] hitman's backpack.
- SMELL: You lean in to sniff at your backpack. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this backpack held to create such a stench?
- Others see: [Player] leans forward to sniff at [his/her] hitman's backpack then pulls [his/her] face back, reeling!
- SHAKE: You shake your backpack, producing a muffled rattling. You can feel the contents of your backpack bouncing around.
- Others see: [Player] shakes [his/her] hitman's backpack, producing a muffled rattling.
- THUMP: You bring your hand down hard on your backpack and make contact with an object inside through the backpack's soft material. Let's hope it wasn't fragile!
- Others see: [Player] brings [his/her] hand down hard on [his/her] hitman's backpack, and looks to immediately regret doing so.
- BITE: You use your mouth to hold your backpack as widely open as possible.
- Others see: [Player] bites the opening of [his/her] hitman's backpack with [his/her] teeth to hold it open wide.
Has the same description as the battered leather mining pack.
Containers with similar verbs: