Item:Soft burgundy suede thigh pouch embellished with creamy lace and seed pearls
|soft burgundy suede thigh pouch embellished with creamy lace and seed pearls|
|Look:||Tatted lace covers the lower portion of the pouch in a delicate scalloped pattern, the tiny pearls punctuating the intricate overlay with their iridescent hue. A small rose-shaped ivory cameo surrounded by a slender border of golden filigree is secured near the opening with thin ribbons that cascade in soft spirals of creamy satin.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 200,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Egg rewards|
- STUDY: You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the pouch. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your pouch. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, SMELL, SHAKE, THUMP and BITE it.
- OPEN: You close the thigh pouch, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- CLOSE: You open the pouch, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- TIE <when open>: You pull the ties near the mouth of your pouch, cinching it neatly closed before securely fastening it with a quick knot.
- TIE <when closed>: You tie a knot securing your pouch closed.
- UNTIE: You unravel the knot holding your pouch closed.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the pouch, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your thigh pouch, the texture soft under your touch.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your pouch.
- POKE: You prod your pouch in an attempt to determine something about its contents. However, it'd be a lot easier to just look inside.
- PUSH <while held>: You reach into your pouch and press your hands against the insides, trying to eke out another square inch. You don't think it worked.
- PUSH <while worn>: You reach into the pouch to try to stretch it just a little wider, but it's hard to get good leverage while you're wearing it.
- PULL: You tug at the pouch's mouth, trying to make it a little wider.
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open pouch, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- SMELL <while held>: You lean in to sniff at your pouch. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this pouch held to create such a stench?
- SMELL <while worn>: You sniff at your pouch, and even though it is difficult to get a good whiff while you're wearing it, you still can smell a rancid odor from the inside. Gross!
- SHAKE <while held>: You shake your pouch fiercely, causing it to flop around in your hands. That'll teach it to be empty!
- SHAKE <while worn>: You shake your pouch with a little more force than necessary, causing the thigh pouch to shift from its resting spot and lie crooked.
- THUMP: You bring your hand down hard on your pouch, forcing some air to come whooshing out.
- BITE <while held>: You use your mouth to hold your pouch as widely open as possible.
- BITE <while worn>: You awkwardly try to bite at your pouch, but it's too hard to reach with your teeth while you are wearing it!