Item:Khiynit backpack with a vardite clasp
|khiynit backpack with a vardite clasp|
|Look:||Crafted of slightly abrasive material and adorned only with an orange-black metal clasp shaped like an armor-clad warrior, this pack is simple and functional. Heavily padded shoulder straps enable the wearer to carry the contents comfortably.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||18 length x 13 width x 8 height (1500 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Owirvald Riverhaven Auction 427|
- armure tabard with sturdy vardite pauldrons
- angular vardite gauntlets sporting a heartstone-accented extended cuff
- mail balaclava of agonite decorated with a filigreed silversteel overlay
- mail sleeves of squared agonite links padded with a light armure lining
- greaves of thin vardite plates securely riveted to a padded armure interior
- STUDY:You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the backpack. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your backpack. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, SMELL, SHAKE, THUMP and BITE it.
- OPEN: You open the backpack, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- Others see: [Player] quietly opens a khiynit backpack with a vardite clasp.
- CLOSE: You close the khiynit backpack, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- Others see: [Player] closes a khiynit backpack with a vardite clasp quietly.
- TIE: You tie a knot securing your backpack closed.
- Others see: [Player] ties a knot to secure his backpack closed.
- UNTIE: You unravel the knot holding your backpack closed.
- Others see: [Player] unravels the knot holding his khiynit backpack closed.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the backpack, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- Others see: [Player] taps his khiynit backpack, his fingers creating a quiet tattoo against the soft material.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your khiynit backpack, the texture soft under your touch.
- Others see: [Player] rubs his fingers against his khiynit backpack.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your backpack.
- Others see: [Player] absently wipes his hand off on his khiynit backpack.
- POKE: You prod your backpack in an attempt to determine something about its contents. Unfortunately you cannot glean any new information through this method. Maybe you should open it up and just look inside.
- Others see: [Player] prods his khiynit backpack thoughtfully.
- PUSH: Using both hands and straining, you attempt to squeeze your backpack into a smaller, more compact size. You feel like your efforts have left it at the same dimensions, though.
- Others see: Using both hands and a great deal of effort, [Player] squeezes his khiynit backpack. However, when [he/she] is finished, the backpack looks no different.
- PULL: You tug at the mouth of your backpack, pulling it open.
- Others see: [Player] pulls open his khiynit backpack.
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open backpack, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- Others see: [Player] makes broad, frantic fanning motions above his khiynit backpack.
- SMELL: You lean in to sniff at your backpack. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this backpack held to create such a stench?
- Others see: [Player] leans forward to sniff at his khiynit backpack then pulls his face back, reeling!
- SHAKE: You shake your backpack, producing a muffled rattling. You can feel the contents of your backpack bouncing around.
- Others see: [Player] shakes his khiynit backpack, producing a muffled rattling.
- THUMP: You bring your hand down hard on your backpack and make contact with an object inside through the backpack's soft material. Let's hope it wasn't fragile!
- Others see: [Player] brings his hand down hard on his khiynit backpack, and looks to immediately regret doing so.
- BITE: You use your mouth to hold your backpack as widely open as possible.
- Others see: [Player] bites the opening of his khiynit backpack with his teeth to hold it open wide.
Note: This data was taken from testing a worn grey hitman's backpack with fraying straps, which has similar base dimensions. May not be fully accurate for this particular item.