Item:Dusky dreamweave backpack clasped with a shimmering dragon fire opal

From elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search


dusky dreamweave backpack clasped with a shimmering dragon fire opal
Look: Flickering with flashes of orange and gold from within, the deep flame-red gem is firmly in the clutch of sculpted agonite talons.
Weight: 60 stones
Metal: Unknown
Appraised Cost: 1,875,000 Kronars
1,500,000 Lirums
1,353,000 Dokoras
1,875 LTBpoints
1,875 Tickets
1,875 Scrips
Properties: This is a container.
  • This item has more than normal or unusual verbs.
  • This item is worn in the back slot.
Dimensions: 1 length x 1 width x 1 height
Capacity: 18 length x 13 width x 8 height (1500 stones)
Sources: Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 443/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 439/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot

Contained:


Verb Actions
OPEN First Person: You open the backpack, the soft material moving soundlessly.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
CLOSE First Person: You close the dreamweave backpack, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
TIE First Person: You tie a knot securing your backpack closed.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
UNTIE First Person: You unravel the knot holding your backpack closed.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
TAP First Person: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the backpack, creating a very quiet tattoo.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
RUB First Person: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your dreamweave backpack, the texture soft under your touch.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
WIPE First Person: You absently wipe your hand off on your backpack.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
POKE First Person: You prod your backpack in an attempt to determine something about its contents. However, it'd be a lot easier to just look inside.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
PUSH First Person: You reach into your backpack and press your hands against the insides, trying to eke out another square inch. You don't think it worked.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
PULL First Person: You tug at the backpack's mouth, trying to make it a little wider.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
WAVE First Person: You make large fanning motions above your open backpack, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
SMELL First Person: You lean in to sniff at your backpack. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this backpack held to create such a stench?
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
SHAKE First Person: You shake your backpack, producing a muffled rattling. You can feel the contents of your backpack bouncing around.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
THUMP First Person: You bring your hand down hard on your backpack and make contact with an object inside through the backpack's soft material. Let's hope it wasn't fragile!
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.
BITE First Person: You use your mouth to hold your backpack as widely open as possible.
No messaging for second person.
Third person messaging needed.