|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Forging Society (Crossing)|
Deed registers are a convenient way to store and organize crafting deeds. Deeds placed in the register will not count against your inventory limit.
To obtain a deed register, go to the clerk in any crafting society and ASK CLERK FOR REGISTER.
- The number of deeds that can be stored in a register is determined by a player's account type:
- Free to Play registers hold 50 deeds
- Basic subscriber registers hold 75 deeds
- Premium subscriber registers hold 100 deeds
- You can WRITE in registers. The writing utensil must be a "quill" or a "stylus" (i.e. "pen"s and other types will not work). As an example, a dyrachis quill from Spiny Dyrachis can be used.
- Furniture vouchers cannot be placed in a deed register.
- PUT DEED IN REGISTER: You place your <adjective> deed inside a deed register.
- PUSH DEED WITH REGISTER: same as PUT above.
- PULL: You remove a deed for a <adjective> from your a deed register.
- Note the register must be turned to a specific page before you PULL.
- TAP: same as PULL above.
- TURN REGISTER TO CONTENTS: You flip your deed register to the contents page.
- TURN REGISTER TO PAGE #: You flip your deed register to page #.
- WRITE <message>: You write "<message>" on page # of your deed register with your quill.
- Note you must have your reigster and quill in hand and the register must be turned to a specific page before you WRITE.
- RUB: You rub away the words "<message>" from page # of your deed register.
- Note the register must be turned to a specific page before you RUB.
This is a register that holds crafting deeds. To use this book, TURN to the page you want to store the deed on and PUT the deed inside the book. Alternatively, if you TURN the register to CONTENTS and PUT the deed inside, you'll automatically put the deed in the first empty page. To retrieve a deed, simply TURN the register to the page containing the desired deed and PULL the register. This will remove the deed from the deed register so that you can hand it to a clerk. You can also WRITE a short note on a deed in the register. To do this, you must have a stylus (or other appropriate writing utensil) in one hand and the register in the other. To erase these notes, RUB the register. The deed register currently contains 7 deeds, and can hold a maximum of 50.
- READ (from contents):
Stored Deeds: Page -- Deed 1 -- a deed for a bronze ingot 2 -- a deed for an oravir ingot 3 -- a deed for a lead ingot 4 -- a deed for a nickel ingot 5 -- a deed for a zinc ingot 6 -- a deed for a steel ingot (60v, 99q, 67% low carbon steel, 33% oravir --Padhg) 7 -- a deed for an electrum ingot (210v --Padhg) Currently stored: 7 Maximum: 50
- READ (from specific page): displays the crafting properties as if you READ the deed on that page directly (see crafting deed#Verbs)