Item:Cloth-lined celestial charts detailed with ink
|<cloth>-lined celestial charts detailed with <color> ink|
|Look:||A decorative scrollwork pattern borders the edges of the charts.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Breaking and Entering/Sanctum loot|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- FOCUS: A delicate web of Lunar magic resides within the charts. The pattern seems oddly incomplete, as if is only part of a larger design; however, you are certain that the magic is rooted in divination.
- RECALL: A collection of star maps, charts, calculations and algorithms, together they are used by Moon Mages to divine the future. Most often used by those of the Celestial Compact, the charts take an unusually logical and direct approach to fortunetelling. By studying the current positions of heavenly bodies and plotting out their course, mages are able to determine how the movements of the stars will affect the immediate future.
- You turn your charts about, carefully evaluating the craftsmanship.
- Unfortunately you don't really have the experience you'd need to make a proper evaluation.
- You study the charts and determine that:
- You could review it with another to attempt to reveal their future. Alternately you could beam at, blink at, break, gasp at, pat, read, roll, rub, scream at, shake, stare at, trace, turn, unroll, or wave the charts.
- BEAM AT: You beam happily as you look at your celestial charts.
- BLINK AT: You blink in surprise as you study your celestial charts.
- Are you certain you want to do that? It doesn't seem like the sort of action you can go back on.
- [You must repeat this command in the next 30 seconds if you are certain. This will destroy the charts.]
- GASP AT: You gasp in surprise as you stare at your celestial charts.
- PAT: You rub at a smudge of ink on your celestial charts.
- READ: You refer to your celestial charts.
- ROLL: You roll up your celestial charts.
- RUB: You run your hand along the charts, feeling their texture.
AT: You scream in frustration and toss your celestial charts into the air. They fall to the ground in a scattered pile which you gaze at for a moment before bending down to pick them up.
- note: BUG submitted 06/20, the STUDY indicates you should SCREAM AT, however the verb only works with SCREAM
- SHAKE: You shake your celestial charts, rustling the sheets noisily.
- STARE AT: You peer through the end of the rolled up celestial charts, using them like a telescope.
- TRACE: You trace your finger along the rolled up end of your celestial charts.
- TURN: You twirl your rolled up celestial charts in your hand.
- UNROLL: You unroll your celestial charts.
- WAVE: You rifle through your celestial charts.
An example of a chart is a faille-lined celestial charts detailed with midnight-blue ink.
|Chart Cloth-types||Chart Colors|