Item:Chubby clay piggy bank with gemstone eyes
|chubby clay piggy bank with <gemstone> eyes|
|Look:||The figurine's pointed ears and round, full belly give it a well-fed appearance. A curly tail composed of yarn hangs from its backside.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Breaking and Entering/Bedroom loot|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- This is a single use coin bank.
- You're sure you can PUT <number> <metal> <currency> IN your piggy bank.
- You're sure you can BREAK it to get the money out (though you'll destroy your bank if you do). You think you can also SHAKE it, PULL it or POKE it.
- PUT: You slip a platinum coin in a chubby clay piggy bank with saffron topaz eyes. The coins rattle and clank a bit before settling down to rest in the pig's belly. Its curly yarn tail spins around appreciatively!
- SHAKE: You turn your piggy bank upside down and shake it vigorously. A single coin rattles forlornly within.
- PULL: You pull the curly yarn tail on your piggy bank. Oink!
- POKE: You poke at the chubby belly on your piggy bank. Bacon!
An example of a piggy bank is a chubby clay piggy bank with saffron topaz eyes.
- note: The <metal> and <gemstone> in the TAP are the same ones that are in the LOOK