Hollow Eve Festival 447
Opening and Closing Dates
|Prime||Wednesday, November 1, 2023||Sunday, November 26, 2023|
|Platinum||Wednesday, November 1, 2023||Sunday, December 3, 2023 ??|
|The Fallen||Wednesday, November 1, 2023||Sunday, November 26, 2023 ??|
How do I get a ticket?
Location and Map
- Offsite maps can be found here:
- The DRService map can be found on DRService.
- Kythryn's 447 maps can be found here:
- To reach the festival, go to any dock and WHISTLE FOR DOLPHIN TRANSPORT
- A voice on the wind whispers, "To summon forth a dolphin for transport to Andreshlew, just whistle for one."
- [WHISTLE FOR DOLPHIN TRANSPORT to be taken to Andreshlew -- the isle of the Merelew.]
- You arrive at the South Dock, where you can then purchase your Hollow Eve invitation and Hollow Eve authorization from the draped table. Once you have purchased and REDEEMed your access pass, you can move freely about the island. If you have recently purchased SimuCoin and yet are unable to purchase access, use a SIMUCOIN BALANCE to refresh your account and try again.
- For fast travel to the island and back, STUDY BARREL for the 3 different durations available. Detailed information on those can be found on the Andreshlew South Dock page.
- To leave the island, return to the South Dock, where going to the corral will take you back to the dock you started at.
- The currency used at the event will be Kronars.
- The bank on Andreshlew will be tied to your bank account in Crossing.
Events and Gifts
- Attendee Gift: jewelry pest
- Alteration Sessions: In the same building you got your gift, move N to the Lounge
- Prime: Saturday, November 25, 9pm ET
- Fallen: Sunday, November 26, 4pm ET
- Platinum: Saturday, December 2, 9pm ET
- Greeters: When you see a Greeter on the grounds, feel free to stop and say hi, as well as ask questions if you are lost or need assistance. If you're lucky, you may even walk away with a gift!
- Raffles: to reach the white-marbled pavilion from the entry gate, move N, E, N, NW, NW, NE, go pavilion
- Visions: Over the course of the event, various visions have been observed.
- You may once again aid the Merelew.
- Zasele, Bradyn & Poltu wander the lower island, giving crafting related tasks in exchange for Random Crafting Material Rewards.
New shops are listed in bold.
There are a number of games available for those attending the festival to play:
- Bobbing for Lamprey
- Crimson Dragon Gaming
- Crown & Anchor
- Don't Spill The Tea
- Sea Otter Smash
- Stupid Terrestrian Tricks
- Water Tunnel Race
In addition to the above regularly available games, on occasion fish will escape and can be returned to the Drogor Shrine for prizes.