(Redirected from Harbor Ships)
|Harbor Pier Locations 2, 3, 4, 13, and 5|
|Map||Ranik's Map 112|
|# of Rooms||5|
|Store Type||Alchemy shops, Cambrinth shops, Clothing shops, Container shops, Food shops, Housing shops, Jewelry shops, Magic shops, Miscellaneous shops, Pet shops, Tanning shops, Weapon shops|
This store only accepts Kronars
- Do note that the ship names are randomized, but all the ships that visit a given pier pull from the same pool of items.
- The surfaces (shelves, crates, barrels, etc that hold the items for sale) are the best way to identify what's actually available (and they're included on the notice in the Crossing Traders' Guildhall!).
- There's not much overlap with surface names. At least one (an oak barrel?) is duplicated and each has different items, but for the most part the surfaces for a given pier are uniquely named.
- The home shop room displays the actual home items for sale, since they don't use surfaces.
- The rotation of each barge is pretty standard -- they stay docked for 18-24 real hours, and it takes ~2.5 hours once they leave for the next one to dock.
- If no one has checked the notice or visited the area in a while, the barges will 'freeze' and you may see a series of 'was due several days ago' type lines. That's normal and this new notice is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate in those cases, but self-fixes as the area catches up to where it should be.
- Boats docked to these piers change, taking their wares with them.
- Boats do not lay out wares at Pier Location 5 (the Purser's Clerk), but the Purser's inventory changes.
- Pier Location 3 looks to be a food-only pier.
- Pier Locations 2, 4, and 13 appear to lay out wares from other (minus pets and furniture, maybe food as well) categories.
- Offerings seem to vary based on container selection, while items in those containers seem to be fixed. 2-6 containers are laid out.
Related Forum Posts
Pages in category "Harbor ships"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.