The supernatural skillset is the subset of skills within the magic skillset that non-magic users are able to make use of, although not all of them are available to use for every non-magic user. Sorcery, Attunement, and Targeted Magic are inherently related to magic specifically, and so only the other magic skills make up the supernatural subset.
- Inner Fire - Barbarian
- Inner Magic - Thief
- Arcana - Barbarian, Thief
- Augmentation - Barbarian, Thief
- Debilitation - Barbarian, Thief
- Utility - Thief
- Warding - Barbarian, Thief
- It was stated by the GMs that all Magic primary guilds are required to be Lore secondary, to reflect the minimum amount of scholarship necessary to be masters of magic. In addition, only Magic primaries are allowed to have guild-specific Sorcery spellbooks and mana boosting abilities.
- Typing EXP MAGIC 0 lists all skills of the magic skillset, whereas typing EXP SUPERNATURAL 0 lists only the supernatural skills. This is currently slightly buggy, however, as it mistakenly includes Sorcery and magic primary guild skills.
Related Forum Posts
Pages in category "Magic skillset"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.