Armor:Padded leathers painted with multi-colored diamonds
Revision as of 19:04, 5 June 2015 by LOREALI6
|padded leathers painted with multi-colored diamonds|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Areas Covered:||chest, back, abdomen, arms, legs|
|Hindrance:||moderate (4/8) / fair (3/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||moderate (4/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
moderate (4/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
low (2/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 14,375 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 6 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Battle Bards|
Bard worn Verbs
- KICK: Adjusting your leathers, you jump in the air, kicking your heels together.
- PUSH: You rest your hand casually on the hip of your leathers, unconsciously assuming a pose that strikes the perfect balance between arrogance and swashbuckling panache.
- PULL: You pull on your leathers, showing that there is nothing up your sleeve.
- TAP: You tap your leathers, your fingers beating out a rapid, absentminded drumroll.
- RUB: You slide your hands slowly over the joinings of your padded leathers, making subtle adjustments to the fit that do more to improve the appearance rather than the protective qualities of the armor.
- SHAKE: You attempt to strike a grand pose when your padded leathers pinches your side. Muttering a few choice phrases under your breath, you shift your leathers slightly then test the new fit before flourishing your hands and achieving the intended dramatic pose.
- CLEAN: You aimlessly whistle a complicated arpeggio while buffing a nearly invisible scuff from your padded leathers.
- TOUCH: As you run a finger over your padded leathers, you start tapping it in a steady rhythm. You begin to move your feet to the rhythm as you make it more complex. Just as suddenly as you started, you stop, taking a gracious bow.
- SLAP: You clap your hand against the knee of your leathers, pounding out a rhythm like galloping horses.
- PUNCH: You curl your hand into a fist then pound on your chest creating a low, steady heartbeat.
Non-Bard worn Verbs
- KICK: You rub your foot against the back of your leathers.
- PUSH: You push on your leathers, adjusting its fit.
- PULL: You pull on the fastenings of your leathers.
- TAP: You tap your leathers absentmindedly.
- RUB: You adjust the fit of your leathers.
- SHAKE: You adjust the fit of your leathers.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your padded leathers.
- TOUCH: You run a finger over your padded leathers.
- SLAP: You slap the knee of your leathers.
- PUNCH: You curl your hand into a fist then pound on your chest.