A sigilated ring is an elementally enchanted container that holds a single item of any size, weightless within the worn ring. Sigilated rings are usable only by Warrior Mages.
Fire element attuned sigilated rings were originally awarded at Galain's 100th circle advancement within the guild. Later, air element attuned rings were available to celebrate the opening of the Mer'Kresh Warrior Mage guildhall. In more recent years, sigilated rings have been found at auctions, raffles and microtransactional events. To date, there are sigilated rings attuned to every officially recognized elemental plane. Aether and Electricity attuned rings being the most rare; if not unique.
- FOCUS RING: This will either attune the ring to you, or change which hand it will draw an item from.
- FOCUS RING (first time for non Elemental user): The platinum ring is infused with a definite magical pattern that appears to involve Elemental manipulation.
- FOCUS RING (second and beyond times for non Elemental user): You unable to discern anything further about the magic locked within the platinum ring.
- TOUCH RING: If the ring is empty, this will draw an item from the attuned hand. If the ring is full, this will retrieve the item into the attuned hand.
- RECALL RING: To remind yourself what's stored within your ring.
- As a general guideline, sigilated rings will accept items that are not containers or consumables.
- Sigilated rings have a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Items stored in the ring do not count toward encumbrance.
- arcana skill determines how quickly you can attune a ring, but even Warrior Mages with low Arcana skill can eventually succeed. This could take hundreds of attempts.
- A ring can be re-tuned by FOCUSing repeatedly.
- Focus on your ring multiple times (~20+) to attune a right-hand attuned ring to your left hand. After you've attuned it to your left hand, focus again to clear the attunement.
Related forum posts