You see Planar Researcher Saragos Daerthon, Knight Magister of Zoluren, a Human.
Saragos has a still, hardened face and crystal blue eyes. His auburn hair is short and wavy, and is worn parted on the side. He has tanned skin and a spare, powerful build.
He is tall for a Human.
He appears to be middle-aged.
He has an elegantly trimmed mustache on his upper lip and an elegantly trimmed full beard.
He is wearing a black wide-brimmed hat with a thin firesilk band, a deep crimson Imperial weave scarf, a smart black waistcoat layered over a collared white shirt, a knotwork icesteel wedding band, a sigilated damite ring wreathed in dendritic silver inlay, a polished leather belt with a crystalline icesteel blade hanging from it, a pair of severely cut military-style ebon pants edged with blood-red braid and some polished black leather boots.
He is wearing a diacan-crowned icesteel balaclava fronted with a forbidding facemask, a storm-grey Imperial weave mantle bound with an ornate cambrinth shoulder clasp, a glittering icesteel hauberk layered with a sharply collared damite gorget, an articulated icesteel-frosted armguard with an angular damite pauldron, a knotwork icesteel wedding band, a sigilated damite ring wreathed in dendritic silver inlay, a polished leather belt with a crystalline icesteel blade hanging from it and a pair of buckled black leather war boots riveted with damite plates.
His familiar, Arias, is a spotted storm-grey lynx with piercing blue eyes.
A thick mane, dipping down into a twin-pointed beard, and long tufted ears give the lynx a distinguished, regal bearing -- an impression at odds with the startling blue of its eyes and the predatory grace it exudes. Its lush grey fur, spotted with black, blends in a subtle and chaotic melange, creating ripples of darkness and swirling lines of white.
434. Helped organize an experimental attempt to open a portal to the Plane of Electricity.
433. Helped design and organize an experimental procedure that allowed Warrior Mages and Bards to create a stable Aetheric anomaly that allowed a glimpse into the Plane of Aether and the nature of Aether itself.
430. Assisted in a second assault into Maelshyve's Fortress in order to kill Maelshyve.
426. Helped organize and lead the successful Raid on Maelshyve's Fortress.
424. Co-founded the Anduwen Watch.
419. Left the Tavern Troupe.
417. Daughter Isava Daerthon born.
409. Joined the staff of the First Land Herald.
416. Married to Navesi Osirit.
412. Joined the Tavern Troupe.
408. Returned to active adventuring.
407. Escaped from his prison, recuperated with a group of eremetic elementalists.
363. Captured in a prison of likely Necromantic origin in the Dragon Spine Mountains.
348. Joined the Warrior Mage guild.
331. Born in Zoluren.