Rotting deadwood dryad
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The deadwood dryad is a rather fearsome creature, looking much like a tree that has twisted over many long and painful years into the form of the wretched, yet oddly beautiful, woman before you. Massive, branch-like claws sweep outward from her arms in place of hands, each tapering to a wicked thorn. Evidence of severe blight and rot cover her entire body and her eyes glisten with a disturbing green glow.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- Casts Swarm.
- Spell Prep: A rotting deadwood dryad begins to wave its arms in a magical fashion.
- Spell Cast: A circle of blue and green light radiates outward from a rotting deadwood dryad. Almost immediately, hundreds of stinging insects explode from their hiding places!
The deadwood dryad, like many things living in the Vela'tohr region, suffers from the unnatural blight plaguing the land and warping most inhabitants into cursed creatures who serve as guardians for Asketi's Temple.
- Strength - is about than 32
- Agility - is less than 30
- Discipline - is less than 24
- Reflex - is less than 32
- Stamina - is somewhat less than 30
A rotting deadwood dryad whispers to the desiccated trees all around, "I shall avenge you, my sisters... The mortals will pay their penance for your deaths!"
A rotting deadwood dryad begins to cry hysterically, thick tears of black sap dripping down her cheeks.
A rotting deadwood dryad howls in wretched misery, her visage twisting and cracking under the strain to send a light shower of bark crumbling to the ground.
TM, Parry, and Deb hard capped at exactly 250.