Item:Vibrant persimmon damask ballgown split to reveal pale saffron skirts beneath
|vibrant persimmon damask ballgown split to reveal pale saffron skirts beneath|
|Look:||The rich fabrics display a fine lustre and elegance of movement that speaks to their quality. Dramatic flouncing present in the drape-like sleeves echoes the sweeping effect of this gown's layered skirts and contrasts sharply with the simple, fitted bodice. Lava sphalerites serve to pin back the overskirt while preserving the skillful draping of the fabric, their vibrant red-orange surfaces seeming to flicker with hints of yellow, creating the impression of sunlight glinting off of molten lava.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 562,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1), Hollow Eve Festival 417/Raffles|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the damask ballgown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your damask ballgown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your damask ballgown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your damask ballgown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your damask ballgown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your damask ballgown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your damask ballgown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your damask ballgown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your damask ballgown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your damask ballgown, sliding it over your head.