|Look:||This cloak has been cut of the finest linen. The subtle shading of green is reminiscent of lush plant life at dusk. Expertly crated to fit the curves of the wearer's body, each seam has been stitched with a glistening amber thread to make a winding pattern of a variety of tiny herbs. Alternating jadice blossoms and hulij leaves circle the neck and a single emerald aloe leaf slipped through a carved ivory oval forms an elegant clasp.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 93,154 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your shadow-black cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your shadow-black cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your shadow-black cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your shadow-black cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your shadow-black cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your shadow-black cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your shadow-black cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your shadow-black cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your shadow-black cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your shadow-black cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your shadow-black cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your shadow-black cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your shadow-black cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your shadow-black cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your shadow-black cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your shadow-black cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your shadow-black cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.