Item:Resplendent Longleaf lotusweave ballgown clasped with a Musparan gold sapphire
|resplendent Longleaf lotusweave ballgown clasped with a Musparan gold sapphire|
|Look:||The sumptuous ivory fabric is gathered down the back with silk ribbons designed to pull the bodice snug when worn, while the artfully bustled skirt flares out from the waist to create a flattering feminine silhouette. The mistglass-framed Musparan gold sapphire lies nestled at the center of the gown's sweetheart neckline, its pale blue hue shimmering with hints of gold when struck by light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,312,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Estate Holder Charity Auction 434|
- WEAR: You slip the lotusweave ballgown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your lotusweave ballgown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your lotusweave ballgown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your lotusweave ballgown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your lotusweave ballgown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your lotusweave ballgown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your lotusweave ballgown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your lotusweave ballgown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your lotusweave ballgown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your lotusweave ballgown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your lotusweave ballgown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your lotusweave ballgown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your lotusweave ballgown flouncing around you.
- KICK (sitting): You shift your weight from where you're sitting, crossing your legs comfortably.
- TWIDDLE: You roll the fabric of your lotusweave ballgown back and forth between your fingers, staring into the distance as if deep in thought.
- WAVE: You fan the skirt of your lotusweave ballgown, showing off its elegant design.
- YANK: Tugging on the fabric of your lotusweave ballgown with a disgruntled snort, you wave your hand dismissively.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your lotusweave ballgown, sliding it over your head.