|Name||Skill||Season||Time||Special Conditions||Terrain||Body Part Healed|
|plovik leaves||90||all||all||boreal forest, freshwater wetland, rainforest, savannah||external chest wounds|
You recall plovik leaf is used to heal external chest injuries, and is generally found in freshwater wetlands, boreal forests, rainforests, and savannahs.
Plovik leaf is a forked leaf with many asymmetrical terminations, it has dark red veins. The leaf is such a dark green as to be almost black. It has a very bitter, sometimes salty, taste, with a slimy consistency.
Plovik grows in wet damp areas like swamps and ponds.
- Willow Walk, Water Lily Pool (go pond from the Empath fountain area)
- Aesry Surlaenis'a, Hemlock Forest (first three rooms in La'tami hunting area)
- Fala Inisharon (Along the riberbank and in the bog wallows in Caracals on M’Riss
- Dry to prepare.
- (old system) Dried and powdered it can be rubbed on specific wound locations in addition to being eaten. Doubling up the dose has not negative side effect (as long as it's eaten and rubbed).
- (old system) The potion is known as "Plovik Tea".
Related forum posts