Item:Pale silk gown
|pale silk gown|
|Look:||Fine quality nomlas raw silk has been fashioned to form a stiff corseted bodice, overlaid with gossamer lace beaded with tiny pearls. The skirt of the garment bells out voluminously, while the hem has been stitched with crimson silk threading in a scroll of blood red iera blossoms, some of them tight buds and others fully opened.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 156,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- WEAR: You slip the silk gown over your head, and let it fall down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip your silk gown over your head.
- ADJUST: Carefully you adjust your silk gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly.
- ARRANGE: You slide your hands down your silk gown, smoothing the fabric.
- BITE: Idly, you chew thoughtfully on the sleeve of your silk gown.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dirt spots off of your silk gown, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You grip the fabric of your silk gown, gathering it tightly about your body.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silk gown carefully, you dip down low in a curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- ROLL: Idly, you roll the fabric of your silk gown between your thumb and forefinger.
- FIDGET: You idly spin in a circle, making the skirt of your silk gown flare out.
- FLIP: You flip up the bottom edge of your silk gown.
- KICK: You kick up with one leg, causing the skirt of your silk gown to billow out.
- PAT: You gently pat your silk gown, pressing out a wrinkle.
- PINCH: You pinch your silk gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- RUB: You rub the sleeve of your silk gown against the skirt, removing a small dirt spot.
- SHAKE: You shake your silk gown, settling it around your body.
- STRUT: You throw your shoulders back and strut around, your silk gown flouncing around you.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silk gown.
- WAVE: You fan the edge of your sleeve in front of your face, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your silk gown, you straighten the gown on your body.