|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Navesi's Chris' Mass Raffle 422, Chris' Mass Festival 436, Chris' Mass Festival 433, Chris' Mass Festival 429, Chris' Mass Festival 425, Chris' Mass Festival 422, Chris' Mass Festival 418, Chris' Mass Festival 414|
While still on the ground, this item can LOOK like one of the following:
- With somewhat spiny leaves and dark red berries, the shiny plant flourishes in this cold environment.
- note: Confirmed in 422 that this is also a correct "on the ground" look for some of the Chris' Mass mistletoe plants.
- With small white berries and bunches of thin teardrop shaped leaves, the merry plant hangs in small bunches.
- WAVE mistletoe at <person>: You wave your mistletoe at <person>, wink and pucker up expectantly.
- SHAKE: You shake your mistletoe and some tiny white berries fall to the ground to be blown away by the wind.
- SMELL: You sniff at the mistletoe.
This item does not need preservation.