Chris' Mass Festival 436
Chris' Mass Festival 436 is a free festival held in December 2020.
The Mentor's gift was a snowy white picnic basket painted with silvery snowflakes, along with random items packaged in gift boxes or packages (handed out manually by the Mentor present).
Location and Map
- portal is on the Town Green
Map and Shops
- The cheerful Elven peddler is also near the entrance to wrap all your gifts for you!
- Sledding - Purchase a sled from Chris' Mass Shop, east, head to the Hill and GO HILL for some sledding fun!
- Ice Carving
- Ice Skating - Sharpen up your skate blades and head to the Frozen Lake to practice your ice skating.
- Dancing - Head to the Log Cabin to dance the night away on the specially-verbed dance floor.
Game Master Places
note: not all GM offices will be open all of the festival; they are open at the GM's time & discretion.
- Cordulia's Bayou - a verdant portal
- Evike's Office - a glittery violet apeirogon-shaped portal
- Iocanthe's Sanctuary - a narrow fogbank with a curiously opaque center
- Lawlite's Home - a swirling mass of coruscating light
- Paklin's Dive - a shimmering translucent outline of a door
- Sarhanna's Beach Bungalow - a large bamboo-framed portal
- Tullie's Playground - a path of stepping stones that leads deeper into the forest
- Winna's Homestead - a shimmering quartrefoil mirror with rippled edges
- Ynami's Office - a cobblestone road leading out of the forest
- Zadraes's Island - a dark blue-and-purple spiraling vortex
If you ASK SNOWMAN ABOUT TITLE, you will randomly receive one of the following titles. You can ask him multiple times until you receive the title you want, as long as you meet any criteria for it.
- Frost Dancer
- Frost Reaper
- Frost Warrior
- Ice Enchantress (probably female-only)
- Ice Faerie
- Ice Princess
- Iced Bard (may be Bard-only)
- Slush Jester
- Snow Alfar
- Snow Cat (may be Prydaen-only)
- Snow Cone
- Snow General
- Snow Imp
- Snow Owl
- Snowball Ace
- Snowbeast Tamer
- Snowpuff (may be Empath-only)
- Snow Wizard
- Winter Warrior
The Cheerful Elven peddler is available for all your gift wrapping needs!