Item:Hooded cloak of scarlet velvet trimmed in an elaborately stitched braid
|hooded cloak of scarlet velvet trimmed in an elaborately stitched braid|
|Look:||Simple yet elegant, the rich red fabric is generously flecked with silver, giving it a luxurious marbled appearance. Silver silk thread weaves a complex swirling pattern along the length of the silk ribbon which trims the hem.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (4), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (3), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your hooded cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your hooded cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your hooded cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your hooded cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your hooded cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your hooded cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your hooded cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your hooded cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your hooded cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your hooded cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your hooded cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your hooded cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your hooded cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your hooded cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your hooded cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your hooded cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.