Item:Dramatic plum gown gathered at the shoulders by silver melir blossoms
|dramatic plum gown gathered at the shoulders by silver melir blossoms|
|Look:||Swaths of aubergine-hued gauze crafted from silken threads have been draped across the gown's open neckline and left to trail down the back in flowing lengths, the detailed, floral-themed metalwork along the straps serving to secure them in place. Panels of silver-shot ebon marquisette shimmer darkly atop the slim-cut purple silk of the skirting, creating a scintillating diamond pattern placed to draw attention to a wearer's curves.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1), Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your plum gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your plum gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your plum gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your plum gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your plum gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your plum gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your plum gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your plum gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- WEAR: You slip the plum gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your plum gown, sliding it over your head.